there was a Jakar Race on the old Star Base Hellhound site created by a fan of Star Frontiers RPG and that material got saved and played with at www.starfrontiers.us being discussed in several forums www.starfrontiers.us/node/6766
I'm curious as to which RPG you would be playing with these jakar or did I miss interpret the use of "PCs"?
Sir, I am seriously thinking using this ship as the basis for a dropship for my fictional race, The Mechoran Monarchy. They make the largest, most heavily armed and armored (so much armor in fact that they have no use for shields) starships available. In other words, well done my friend. Fun fact: The largest Mechoran starship in existence are the 7 Golgotha-class warship with a length of 1375 meters.
1. The good toilet paper, stuff so soft it makes the finest linens feel like sandpaper.
2. A wet bar- for those victory celebrations.
3. A 50 foot Quantum display for up to date videos.
4. No well pimped out dropship would be without live entertainment *wink wink*
5. Top of the line Food generator - Hungry soldiers always need the best snacks.
6. Gun lockers with the best weapons, fully loaded and ready to rock.
250's were niche products good for AC/DC folks but the ocular leakage was a big turnoff.
If they had leakage from other places, could use them for other fetish groups.
750's are still in beta but there are serious problems, breast/genital morphing is not workiing right.
Personality units are also having problems, they seem too aggressive and violent. Customers had been asking for units that were a bit "Spicy" but until the persomods are fixed, the 750's might be too much to handle. It seems that the 550's will be around for a while.
Er, depends on the type, the Jakkar has been modified into many types, Military Ambulance, APC, Gunship, AWAC, Mobile Command Post, Cargo Transport, Rescue, Fire Fighting and of course the Special Forces Incursion Variant